Thursday, July 26, 2007

Flying to the Atlantic Coast and tropical Little Corn Island

I`m off on another adventure at 4am tomorrow morning. We`ll take a taxi to Granada and then a 17 seater plane to Big Corn Island followed by a boat to Little Corn Island. I´m traveling with three beautiful 19 year old girls,one is Canadian, one Brasilian and One British. They will attract alot of attention for sure!!!!Check out where we are staying at casaiguana@mindspring.com. We`ll return to Granada and Mike joins me on Thursday morning. Spanish class continues to go very well. My classmate of this week moves on to Costa Rica next week. We celerated our last day together in class today with cerveza and 3 different pastries.Our little Fiesta!I`m off to a neighbouring city(Masaya)tonight to watch traditional Nicaraguan dances.Bye! love Jennie

No comments: